Hello, beauties! I bought this product because I used to have oily skin before. And this is the worst face wash I had ever used. Probably just me because I heard a lot of good reviews from this product. Note that I still like and love some other The Face Products.
Weight: 170 ml
Product of: Korea
Price: RM 19.90
- A mild but thorough cleansing facial foam enriched with purifying lemon for deep cleansing.
- Light and airy foam texture gently lifts dirt and grime from skins surface, ready to be washed away to reveal clean and glowing skin.
- Lemon, together with other fruit acids, buffs skin clean of dirt, makeup and other skin impurities for a refreshed and radiant complexion.
- A mild, natural cleanser with a fresh feeling, which contains nine herbs and lemon extracts rich in organic acid including fruit acid. (for oily skin case)
This comes in a huge container.
Water, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauramide Dea, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Bark Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ leaf extract, Alchemilla Cyanus Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycol Distearate, Peg-40 Stearate, Peg-8, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutyparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (Cl 19140)
Texture & Fragrance
It smells good, and refreshing, like lemon. You know.
- Get adequate amount for foam.
- Gently place it all over the face and rinse it off with clean water.
I think I’m allergic to this product. I have sensitive skin and I am severely allergic to some food. At first I had red bumps all over my face and poof, huge breakouts. Not a normal one, but big, painful cystic acne which lasted a month and I had to take medication for it. Not worth it. And also, it left me scars, many scars. Maybe its just me. I don't know anyone who had the same problem as me, but yeah, it happened. Maybe it’s because it might have mung beans inside because one of 365 days line contains mung bean. Just maybe.
Pros and Cons
- Cleanses well
- Smells good
- Generous amount of product in one bottle
- Easily available
- Gave me a nightmare
- Contains 5 types of paraben
- Contains parfum
Nope, but for those who have no allergies or have no sensitive skin, I guess it would be just fine.