Hey so I went to the store to buy some mask for me since my skin is getting dry lately. So I bought Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Mask (a sheet) to try since I heard great reviews about it.
- Intensive hydrating, Vitamin C formula for healthy, bouncy skin.
- Provides instant and long-lasting moisturization
- Deeply hydrates skin cells to leave skin bouncy
- Improves skin texture to leave it soft and smooth with a healthy glow
It had lots of watery essence in it, and it has no scent.
- Use after cleansing.
- Open pack, take out the mask and unfold.
- Press lightly with fingertips to set in place over face.
- Relax for 15 minutes and remove mask.
- Massage any remaining fluid into skin.
- Discard mask after use.
It did gave me some intense hydration alright. I like the non-sticky and watery essence. And the sheet is kinda oversized for my face (Can't complain, my face is small anyway.. ). I have combination skin. I wore it in the morning and my skin was oily the rest of the day. Luckily it didn’t break me out.
Pros and Cons
- No alcohol
- No fragrance
- Not sticky
- Watery essence
- Didn’t break me out
- Skin feels hydrated after use
- Easily available in hypermarkets and pharmacies
- Made my skin oily the rest of the day
RM 10.90 a sheet
Recommended for dry skin