Happy Sunday! My hair seems dull lately, my friend recommended me these hair pill, so I thought of trying it out!
Weight: 6 capsules x 1 ml per sachet
Manufactured in: Indonesia
Price : Less than RM 5 per packet
The hair vitamin is improved using Moroccan oil.
Formulated with Ginseng & Honey Oil, Vitamin A, C, E & Pro Vit. B5 to help nurture brittle & coarse hair.
Notice that hair feels healthy, fortified, and smooth even from the first application.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidium, Panax Ginseng Root Oil, Honey (Mel), Etthylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Argania Spinosa Oil.
Texture & Fragrance
It smells really good and it's the texture is oily, but not sticky.
- Use after shampooing on lightly towel-dry hair.
- Open the capsule, squeeze the product into your palm, rub hands together and evenly distribute through your hair.
- Leave it dry.
- Do not rinse. Style as normal.
I can’t really see any difference to my hair. Maybe it’s a long term result as I only used 2 packets. My hair did not improve much. There is but very little. It smells really good though and it’s not sticky.
Pros and Cons
- Not sticky
- Smells good
- Travel friendly
- Easily available
- No harmful ingredients according to Cosdna
- Too much hassle (since they come in capsules)
- Can’t see much improvement
Recommended for those who needs a little boost to their hair