Hello beauties! I got this Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub as a gift from India! And I would like to review it.
Net Weight: 50 g
Product of: India
Price: Around RM 20, not sure
- Specially formulated to give you clear, problem-free skin, this scrub works with a dual exfoliation and purifying action.
- Neem, well-known for its purifying and antibacterial properties, kills problem-causing bacteria.
- Combined with exfoliating Apricot granules, it gently scrubs away blackheads, dead skin cells and embedded impurities, leaving your skin, soft, clear, refreshed and problem-free
It comes in a tube with a green colored cap.
Neem, Apricot & Tumeric
Texture & Fragrance
Himalaya neem scrub has a greenish tint and it has green and orange beads. It is also thick and creamy consistency.
- Apply Purifying Neem Scrub in a circular motion on the face and neck.
- Rinse with water and pat dry.
- Use at least once a week for clear, acne-free skin
I heard a lot of great reviews but it’s in okay scrub to me. The beads are not too harsh but not too mild as well. I don’t really like the fragrance. It did a good job in cleansing my face and my skin felt smooth afterwards. It did not dry my face and also did not break me despite being really thick and creamy. I did not see any difference in my acne though.
Pros and Cons
- Herbal based product
- Makes skin smooth
- Doesn’t dry out skin
- Easily available
- Travel friendly
- Does not break me out
- Very inexpensive
- It contains parabens.
- •Didn’t do much about my acne