Hey guys! I'm really sorry for the looooooong break! Really! I was really busy with my working life, and its all so new to me. Well, I know this should not be the reason for me for not posting, so I promise to start posting from now onwards. #2016goals . Today, I would like to do a review on a make remover which I bought a sample size to try it out.
Net Weight: 30ml 1 Fl. Oz.
Product of: France
- Newly formulated lotion with soothing organic plant extracts.
- Dissolves light-to-medium eye make-up with a gentle touch.
- Won’t sting sensitive eyes.
- Mild enough for contact lens wearers.
- Containing a gentle, moisture-rich formulation to care for delicate skin.
- The dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested
- Thoroughly removes make-up without stinging, drying out or irritating eyes.
- Added proteins strengthen eyelashes, leaving the whole eye area feeling refreshed and revitalised.
It comes in a classic small bottle with a turning cap.
Texture & Fragrance
It has water-like consistency and a mild perfumed fragrance.
1. Soak a cotton pad with the product
2. Gently tap the pad against the eyelid for 10 seconds to dissolve the make-up, then wipe over the eyebrows without rubbing.
Well, this doesn’t really remove make up completely unless you rub your eyes. It doesn’t remove waterproof make up either. Anyway, it didn’t state that it would. However, it is suitable for sensitive eye since it doesn’t sting my eyes. I would not buy again as there much cheaper option out there which does better job.
Pros and Cons
- Does remove light makeup
- Does not sting
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Contains fragrance
- Does not remove makeup completely
- Does not remove waterproof makeup
I bought it for SGD 5 for the sample size
Suitable for sensitive eyes with light make up