Hey guys. This time I would do a review from my sister! She just bought this product and she loves it. And yeah, she also wants me to share with you guys about how she feels about this cleanser.
Weight: 100 g
Produced in: China
- Bio Essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Foamy Cleanser is a rich foam formula which deeply cleanses and refreshes the skin.
- Enriched with 2 types of Hyaluronic acid (Power Nano Hyaluronic Acid & Hyaluronic Acid) to replenish and lock-in moisture, providing skin with non-stop hydration.
- Infused with Bio Energy Fluid, this cleanser deeply nourishes kin while cleansing.
- After wash, skin feel soft and fresh without any feeling of tightness.
- With cranberry extracts to moisturize skin, for a radiant smooth complexion.
- Leaves skin moist and smooth without stripping away skin’s natural moisture.
It comes in a plastic blue tube.
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Lauric Acid, TEA-Lauroyl Collagen Amino Acids, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycol Stearate, Ceteareth-25, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyquaternium-43, Licorice Root Extract, Oldenlandia Diffusa Extract, Limonia Acidissima Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA,Cranberry Seed Oil, BHA, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Methylpropanodiol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Oxide, Calcium Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylsothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Squeeze a sufficient amount onto palm & lather with water. Massage in circular motions onto face. Rinse off thoroughly with water.
Texture & Fragrance
It has a mild, fresh and crisp fragrance. The product is very thick and creamy.
My Sister’s Impression
She has dry skin. Well, Bio Essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Foamy Cleanser delivers what it claims. She feels that her skin does not get tight as usual. This cleanser left her face moist and hydrated. This cleanser also makes her face feel fresh. Other than that, the texture is creamy and thick, more like a cream cleanser. She’s totally in love it. Unfortunately, according to Cosdna, this product contains a number of ingredients that are harmful in long term usage and it also contains potential acne triggers. I would not recommend anyone with sensitive skin or acne prone skin to use it.
Pros and Cons
- Skin feels soft and fresh
- Doesn't leave skin tight
- Leaves face moist and hydrated
- Affordable price
- Easily available in pharmacy and hypermarkets
- Suitable for dry skin
- According to Cosdna, this product contains a number of ingredients that are harmful in long term usage and it also contains potential acne triggers.
Recommended for dry skin