Hey guys! This is the first time I'm posting about a body lotion. Enjoy reading!
Net Weight: 380 ml
Product of: Thailand
- Bring perfection to your skin with this ultra-performing exfoliator that works in harmony with the skin’s natural processes to reveal beautifully revitalized and radiant skin.
- Triple fruition complex, Acerola, Grapefruit, and Winter Cherry Extract help to improve natural cell regeneration.
- Also contains Vitamin B3 a powerful vitamin known for its lightening property.
- Linseed, sweet almond extracts, and jojoba beads enable a progressively intensive and precise exfoliating action to removes dead skin cells that contributes to dull skin.
- Moisturize the skin after exfoliation to ensure it is perfectly hydrated and moisturized.
It comes in a simple plastic bottle with a pump.
Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Perfume, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alchohol, Glutamic Acid, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Propylparaben, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Physalis Alkekengi Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Cl 14700, Cl 19140, Cl 17200.
Texture & Fragrance
The texture is like a regular lotion. It smells deliciously fruity.
Apply once or twice daily all over your body.
It smells good. I don’t really like the texture because it’s a little sticky. Well, this is the reason why I rarely use lotion. I use it once 2 days. I like the fact that its moisturizing but I can’t really notice any whitening effect. Maybe that’s because I don’t use it every day. Hmm…
Pros and Cons
- Smells good
- No whitening effect
- According to Codsna, this product contains an ingredient which is not safe for long term usage, which is Triethanol amine
- A little sticky
- Contain parabens
- Contains fragrance
- Contains alcohol
Recommended for those who like nice fruity smell, otherwise not really...