Hey all, I'm trying to update my blog at least twice a week now. Today, I would like to review about another The Body Shop product.
Weight: 75 ml (2.5 US FL OZ)
Price: RM 43/ SGD 18.90 for 200ml
Made in: Thailand
- Strawberry juice is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants to protect and nourish skin, as well as pore-cleansing with salicylic acid.
- Community trade organic honey moisturizes and conditions the skin
- Sunflower oil and sweet almond oil moisturizes and soften skin.
- This exfoliating, foaming gel gently buffs away dead skin cells to leave skin soft and smooth.
- 100% vegetarian, never tested on animals, contains community fair trade ingredients, no sulfates, no phthalates, no gmos, no triclosan
It comes in a standard tube.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer Juglans regia, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Actinidia chinensis, Mel, Fragaria vesca, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Cinnamal, Denatonium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Citral, CI 14700, CI 17200.
Texture & Fragrance
It has tiny beads and strawberry seeds in it which are great for exfoliation. The product is transparent red in color; it also has a sweet, delicious, strong strawberry scent.
Use in the bath or shower. Apply to damp skin in a circular motion, then rinse thoroughly. You can use two to three times a week.
This product is a great option for a body wash with exfoliating properties. This product is pretty expensive for a body wash, but leaves it my skin soft, clean and moisturized. It has an amazing strawberry scent, which leaves my skin smells like fresh strawberry all day. I’m not much of a fruity scent lover, so I would not be repurchasing this product again.
Pros and Cons
- I smell like strawberries after bath
- Exfoliates well
- 100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan
- Exfoliates well
- Long Lasting
- Easily available, can be found in The Body Shop stores and online stores
- A little pricey
- According to Cosdna, contains Cinnamal, Citral, and Cocamide DEA which is rated 7 under safety factor.
- Contains fragrance and alcohol
Recommended for those who are looking for gentle exfoliator and loves fruity scent.