The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish ReviewMarch 11, 2017
Hello everyone! March is already here and here's my new review!
Weight: 75 ml
Product of: United Kingdom
Price: RM 43 for 75ml/ SGD 18.90 for 200ml
- Organic Honey comes from Community Fair Trade partner, which moisturizes and conditions skin.
- Orange essential oil known to uplift, refresh and energize the senses and provides a naturally sweet citrus fragrance.
- Satsuma juice is rich in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect and nourish skin, and provides a naturally zesty scent and orange color.
- Loaded with exfoliating crushed walnut shells and loofah particles gently buffs away dead skin cells to leave skin soft and smooth.
- 100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan
- Best for normal skin and suitable for daily use.
It comes in a standard transparent tube.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide DEA, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Honey, Citrus Nobilis, Luffa Cylindrica, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Citrus Reticulata (Satsuma) Oil, Linalool, Denatonium Benzoate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Orange 4, Yellow 6.
Texture & Fragrance
It has a refreshing zesty citrus scent which leaves me energized after bath. The product also comes in clear orange color and has tiny, gentle beads in it.
Apply to damp skin in a circular motion, then rinse thoroughly. You can use two to three times a week.
Okay, if you are looking for a great exfoliator, this is not the product that you want to try. However, if you have a sensitive skin and need mild exfoliation for daily usage, this product would be a fantastic option as it is very gentle on skin. This product is pretty expensive for a body wash, but its zesty citrus smells amazing and leaves it my skin soft and clean. This product is also long lasting as I don’t have to use much. Overall, it’s a great luxurious body wash.
Pros and Cons
- It has a refreshing zesty citrus scent
- Exfoliates well
- 100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No Paraben, No GMOs, No Triclosan
- Cleans Effectively
- Long Lasting
- Easily available, can be found in The Body Shop stores and online stores
- A little pricey
- According to Cosdna, contains Geraniol, Citral, and Cocamide DEA which is rated 7 under safety factor.
- Contains fragrance and alcohol
Recommended for sensitive skin and those who love zesty citrus scent.