Dermal Vitamin Collagen Essence Mask ReviewFebruary 12, 2017
Hi guys! How have you been? Its already February and the weather's getting really hot. Today I would like to review regarding another facial mask since you know, facial masks are my staples nowadays!
Net Weight: 23 g
Product of: Korea
- The difference is felt immediately
- Contains Collagen, Vitamin C and various mineral ingredients
- Relaxes, clear and moistens skin.
- Keeps tired skin healthy and elastic.
The sheet has flaps that can cover the eyes. Cool. My eyes get pampered as well.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolized Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Ascorbylphosphate, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Perfume, Methylparaben, (Vitamin C 0.1 %, Hydrolyzed Collagen 0.2 %.)
- Thoroughly clean and dry your face before applying the mask.
- Leave it on and relax for 20 minutes after applying the mask.
- Remove the mask and throw it away.
- Gently and massage remaining essence
- Mosituriser can be followed if desired.
I don’t really like the product. It smells kinda perfumey and it’s quite strong. I’m not a fan of really strong sheet mask, but hey, at least it’s not repelling. The sheet mask has eye flaps which is great on my eye. I love it when my eyes gets pampered as well. Also, my skin feels more vibrant after I used it. Anyways, i got some breakouts after using this, so I wouldn’t be purchasing this again.
Pros and Cons
- Quality sheet
- Has eye flaps
- Leaves skin moisturized
- Contains lots of essence
- Contains fragrance
- Contains paraben
- Broke me out
- Strong scent
- Not easily available, I bought this online
- According to Cosdna, this product contains a few not so safe ingredients
I would not purchase this again