Biotherm Aquasource Deep Hydration Replenishing Gel ReviewFebruary 24, 2017
Hi guys! How have you been? My today's review its going to be about my HG moisturizer and I just LOVE it. I bought the whole set during Christmas Sale which was really worth it.
Weight: 50 ml / 1.69 fl.oz
Made in: France
Price: SGD 70
- Hydration 5 layers deep within the upper layers of the epidermis for long-lasting comfort.
- The improved Aquasource formula comes in the original pleasant gel texture women have loved from the start.
- A keystone of Aquasource’s hydrating efficacy, any formula changes are made if they don’t alter its iconic, cooling, fresh gel texture.
- Aquasource gel is suitable for all skin types even sensitive.
- For Normal / Combination Skin
- 24 Hours deep hydration with thermal plankton cellular water
- Paraben and Mineral Oil free
The product comes in a glass jar. The glass jar is fairly heavy, which is not travel friendly. It doesn’t come with a spatula which is not so hygienic.
Aqua, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Mannose, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glucol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Ceramide 3,Carbomer, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Serine, Divinyldimethicone/ Dimethicone Copolymer, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Cholesterol, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramine, , Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Vitreoscilla Fermen, Citrulline, Xanthan Gum, Menthoxypropanediol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, CI 19140, CI 42090, Linalool, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl salicylate, Linalool, Parfum.
Texture & Fragrance
It comes in a thick gel texture which easily absorbs into the skin. I love the refreshing fragrant, though I don’t really know how to describe that.
- Use every morning and / or evening on cleansed and toned skin.
- Place one dose into the palm of the hand
- Using both hands, smooth over the face in an outward pattern starting from the centre. Finish by the neck. Avoid eye contour.
I love how moisturized my skin feels when I use this product. This is especially true when I’m in an air conditioned environment for a long time. My skin doesn’t feel tight even hours after application. I also do not get any break outs from using this which is amazing for my sensitive skin. Since I only use this product in the day, it lasted me for 8 months. Even though it’s pricey, it’s worth the price for me. It's my new HG moisturizer and I would purchase this again!
Pros and Cons
- Absorbs into skin easily
- Suitable for normal, combination and oily skin.
- Moisturizes and hydrates skin
- Smells great
- No breakouts
- Oil free, paraben free
- Last long
- Paraben and Mineral Oil free
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Not travel friendly
- Not so hygienic, considering how long it lasts without a spatula
- Contains alcohol and fragrance
- According to Cosdna, contains harmgul ingredients for long term usage
I would definitely purchase this again