The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum ReviewJuly 13, 2016
Hello everyone! Today I'm going to review about another The body Shop product which I use for my daily routine.
Weight: 75 ml
Product of: United Kingdom
Price: SGD 26.90 / RM63.00
- For dull and frizzy hair
- Adds amazing shine to your hair.
- It easily washes out and causes no build up.
- Grape seed oil -is very rich in essential fatty acids. Helps to protect the hair shaft from moisture loss by coating it, which also helps to smooth the hair.
- Sesame oil - moisturises and helps condition the hair, aiding combing and adding non-greasy shine.
It comes in a small pump bottle and it’s travel friendly.
Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Limonene, Fragrance, Linalool, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol.
Texture & Fragrance
The serum is very light and not greasy. It smells great too.
Warm a small amount through hands and run lightly through the top layers of your wet or dry hair whilst styling.
I love the way my hair feels when I apply this serum every time, but it doesn’t really tame my frizzy hair. What it does is that it adds shine to my hair and makes it look really glossy and silky. And I definitely love how it smells. It also lasts long, probably because I have short to medium length hair. This serum would be best for those who have dull hair who are looking for a bit of shine.
Pros and Cons
- Adds shine and gloss to hair.
- Moisturise hair.
- It easily washes out.
- A glossing serum that adds great gloss and shine to the hair.
- It also helps to moisturize the hair and is easily washed out.
- Suitable for dull hair.
- Smells great.
- Contains no alcohol
- Contains no paraben
- Doesn’t tame frizzy hair.
- Strong fragrance (could be a pro)
Recommended for those who want glossy and silky hair