Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence ReviewMarch 19, 2015
I bought this because its kind of a dupe of SK-II starting treatment essence. I never tried it but since its too expensive, Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence is a better option for me. Plus, it has the 7 free system which is totally cool with folks with sensitive skin like me. So galactomyces are basically yeast and these are patented as Pitera in SK-II product.
Weight: 155 ml
Product of: Korea
Price: Got it for sale (2 bottles for RM 85)
- Dual function Essence of Whitening & Wrinkle diminishing including over 90% of pure Galactomyces ferment filtrate.
- It has protein over 50% and also has vitamin B1, B2, Niacin and Folic acid.
- This much loved miracle water is a must-have for healthy, radiant skin.
- Balance the skin's pH and sebum secretion, so oily and dry areas are properly moisturized.
- Deeply hydrates skin.
- Reviving and relaxing, it leaves skin noticeably radiant, soft and crystal clear.
- The combination of these innovative products increases texture refinement, firmness, wrinkle resilience, radiance enhancement, and spots control.
7 intensives care of Hydration
Resilience, Brightening, Wrinkle Diminishing, Soothing, Re-Texture skin and Anti-Oxidation.
7 Free System
Paraben, Mineral oil, Benzophenone, Alcohol, Animal oil, Colorant and Spice free.
It comes in a huge sturdy bottle with a silver cap. Looks classy.
Water, Glycerin, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Human Oligopeptide-1, Dimethicone, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperritum Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta.
Texture & Fragrance
It has a mild sweet smell of galactomytes. It’s texture is exactly like water. It’s not greasy or sticky.
To be used at the first stage of skincare. However, I use my toner first.
- After cleansing, gently pat face and neck using a cotton pad soaked with Facial Treatment Essence. You can even use it on the eye area.
- Use twice daily, morning and night.
I love this product. I’ve been using this for four months and it made my skin really soft and a bit luminous. My skin is not dry and flaky anymore. Unfortunately, it did not brighten my skin at all. It made my skin more healthy looking, but doesn't glow. My acne scars did reduce a tin bit, I can’t depend solely on this product for that. The effect is mild, but it works well. It’s not sticky and absorbs fast. It did not break me out as well which is awesome.
Pros and Cons
- No harmful chemical- Paraben, Mineral oil, Benzophenone, Alcohol, Animal oil, Colorant and SpiceFree
- Watery texture
- Makes my skin soft
- Makes my skin luminous
- Skin looks healthier
- Didn’t break me out
- Doesn’t make my skin oily
- Lovely fragrance
- Reduce acne scars a liitle
Not travel friendly
- Not easily available ( I ordered online)
Highly recommended for all skin types