Hello everyone! Okay, its been a very chaotic week. I'm hoping to post every 2 days. So, this time I would like to review Ellips Hair Vitamin Shiny Black.
Weight: 6 capsules x 1 ml per sachet
Manufactured in: Indonesia
Price : Less than RM 5 per packet
- The hair vitamin is improved using the precious Moroccan oil.
- Formulated with Candle Nut & Aloe Vera Oil, Vitamin A, C, E & Pro Vit. B5 to help nourish & protect hair from sunray and help nurture the healthy shine of your black hair.
- Notice that hair feels smooth, more manageable, and looks shiny black even from the first application.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbandedsis Leaf Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Polysilicone-15, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Argania Spinosa Oil.
Texture & Fragrance
It smells really good and it's the texture is oily, but not sticky.
- Use after shampooing on lightly towel-dry hair.
- Open the capsule, squeeze the product into your palm, rub hands together and evenly distribute through your hair.
- Leave it dry.
- Do not rinse. Style as normal.
I’m not really impressed. I used 2 packets but I could not see any difference to my hair. Maybe it’s a long term effect. I’m not sure. My hair was still frizzy and dry. But it smells really good and and its not sticky.
Pros and Cons
- Not sticky
- Smells good
- Travel friendly
- Easily avalable
- Too much hassle (since they come in capsules)
- Doesn't do much for frizzy and dry hair
Not recommended for dry and frizzy hair