Benefits of coconut milk for hair.
- Nourishes hair.
- Conditions dry and damaged hair.
- Prevents hair loss
- Boosts hair growth
- Detangles hair.
- Makes hair soft and shiny.
- Helps cure dandruff
- Reduces premature graying.
- Make an amazing deep conditioner
- Makes hair healthier and thicker.
- Prevents balding effectively when mixed with camphor.
- Cure itchiness when mixed with aloe vera.
Coconut Milk For Hair
- Get ready with your coconut milk. I mix mine with ginger powder to get rid of dandruff and hair loss. (Ginger??! Yeah I know. I’ll make a post on ginger soon)
- Apply the milk on your scalp and hair
- Massage your scalp for a few minutes.
- Leave it on with your shower cap for a few hours.
- Rinse with shampoo and let it dry on its own.