Hello, everyone. This time I'm going to review the Tony Moly Clean Dew Seed Foam Cleanser.
Net Weight: 150 ml
Product of: Korea
For All Skin Types
- The brilliant cleansing care system brings strong vital power of fresh 3 seeds with dewy water.
- This dewy cleanser is filled with lemon extract and 10 seeds extract which not only refreshes but whitens skin through continues use.
It comes in huge tube.
Water, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Muristic Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, SorbitanOlivate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, ChrysanthellumIndicum Extract, PerillaFrutescens Leaf Extract, AgastacheRugosa Extract, PinusDensiflora Leaf Extract, MenthaArvensis Leaf Extract, CinnamomumZeylanicum Bark Extract, Atractyloides Japonica Rhizome Extract, AstragalusMembranaceus Root Extract, CnidiumOfficinale Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, SaurususChinensis Extract, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, PinusKoraiensis Seed Extract, HoveniaDulcis Fruit Extract, ThujaOrientalis Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, MyrciariaDubia Seed Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Seed Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, AleuritesMoluccana Seed Extract, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 19140, Perfume.
Texture & Fragrance
It’s creamy and has a nice refreshing lemon scent.
When washing your face, work into lather, and gently massage into the face, then rinse off with lukewarm water.
It works great. It cleanses my face really well. Love the lemon scent. It doesn’t remove much makeup though. It also did not break me out.
Pros and Cons
- Cleans my face well
- Doesn’t contain alcohol
- Didn’t break me out
- Contains a generous amount of product
- Contains 2 types of paraben
- Contains perfume
- Contains some acne irritants according to Codsna
- Not easily available, there are very few Tony Moly stores here in Malaysia
I don’t remember the price but it was less than RM 20.