Hello everyone! It's Valentine's Day! Have fun! To day my review will be about Lelan Vital Ultra-Gentle Makeup Remover for Lip & Eyes.
Net Weight: 100 ml
Manufactured in: Korea
Price: RM 29.00
- Ultra-Gentle Formula
- Removes Long-Wearing and Waterproof Makeup Effortlessly
- This refreshing dual-phase makeup remover is specially formulated to instantly lift-off all traces of eye & lip make-up without any oily residue.
- Sweeps off even tenacious waterproof mascara & lip colour effortlessly without irritation.
- Suitable even for those with sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Enriched with the “four gracious plants” acclaimed in the Orient:
- Japanese Apricot Flower (Ume Flower) prevents moisture loss, leaving skin soft and supple
- Orchid provides anti-aging protection
- Chrysanthemum soothes and calms sensitive, troubled skin
- Bamboo helps protect skin from bacteria and relieves inflammation
It comes in a transparent bottle with a green cap. Well, it's designed to be spill-free so it's travel friendly.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Prunus Mume Flower Extract / Orchid Extract / Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Extract / Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Phosphate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, CI 61565.
Texture & Fragrance
It has water-like consistency yet its greasy. It has a mild perfumed fragrance.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply generously onto cotton pad and gently wipe off makeup.
- Follow with normal facial cleanser.
It’s suitable for sensitive eyes and doesn't sting. It does remove waterproof makeup. It’s greasy and it doesn't remove all the makeup which leave me with panda eyes.
Pros and Cons
- No parabens
- No alcohol
- Contains no harmful ingredients, according to Cosdna
- Does remove makeup
- Does not sting
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Contains fragrance
- Contains Isopropyl Myristate, which is highly comedogenic according to Cosdna
Recommended for those with sensitive eyes