Hola, people! The cold days are ending and its getting really hot out here. Sunscreen is definitely a must have skincare product under this blazing sun, whether you are outdoors, or indoors. Okay, so I would give Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50+ PA +++ a try!
Net Weight: 50 ml. / 1.7 fl oz.
Product of: Japan
Price: RM 30.56/ SGD 18.90
- Suitable to be used on face and body.
- Contains unique Aqua Micro Capsules with UV block ingredient to provide superior SPF 50+/PA+++ protection while keeping skin cool and refreshed.
- Non-sticky and non-greasy, it spreads and absorbs by the skin easily without a white cast.
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and Mix Citrus Essence, as moisturising ingredients to keep skin hydrated.
- Does not clog pores
- Watery Essence can be smeared over your makeup during the day without leaving sticky feel or destroying your makeup
- Its water-based texture spreads easily and get adsorbed easily
It comes in blue tube with a white cap.
Texture & Fragrance
It has a mild citrus fragrant. It is not greasy like most sunscreen, watery and can be easily spread.
After cleansing in the morning, apply an amount of essence on face and neck before sun exposure.
I was using Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+ PA+++, it is a really sunscreen but I thought that I need a change since my skin is getting a little drier. Since my sister who has a really dry skin is using it and it fares well for her, I thought of trying this as well. I love how non-greasy and watery it is. And I just need a little to apply. It leaves my dewy and doesn't leave any white cast. It also absorbs fast and so far no breakouts for my sensitive skin! My skin didn't get any darker, which is a good sign and also didn't burn when exposed to sun. I have combination skin and this doesn't dry out my skin and also doesn't make my T-zone any oilier.
Pros and Cons
- Leaves skin dewy
- Contains SPF 50+
- Contains PA+++
- Only a small amount is needed per application
- Doesn’t leave white cast
- Absorbs fast
- No breakouts
- Suitable for dry skin and combination skin
- Doesn’t dry out skin
- Doesn’t leave skin oily
- No parabens
- Great as makeup base
- According to Cosdna, product doesn’t contain any irritating or comedogenic ingredients
- Easily available in local pharmacies and hypermarkets
- Reasonable price
- Contains fragrance
- Contains alcohol
- Contains BHT, which is harmful for long term usage, according to Cosdna