Good morning peeps! What a lovely Wednesday! It was just raining last night and it feels great! I just love rain.. :D
Net Weight: 23 g
Product of: Korea
- It is a simple sheet type essence mask offering your skin direct nutrition and after using, it is possible for you to go out without washing your face.
- Compared to other masks, you can feel the difference immediately when using dermal collagen essence mask only once and it includes a high quality masks sheet which sticks to your face very well.
- It contains royal jelly which is a complex of various kinds of microelements such as protein, fat, carbohydrate, water & etc, thus, it provides nutrition to tired and troubled skin and keeps the skin always healthy and soft.
- Vitamin E and collagen provides your tired skin nutrition and make your skin healthy and bright.
- When you put mask sheet on your face, it makes you feel cool and it keeps your tired skin elastic.
The sheet is a quality one and it has flaps that can cover the eyes.
Water, Glycerin, Butylenes Glycol, Royal Jelly, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Fragrance
- Take out the mask sheet from the pack and unfold it.
- First, gently apply the mask sheet around your eye part and the fit your face contours
- Leave on 15-20 minutes.
- Peel off the mask sheet and tab the remaining collagen over your face until it completely absorbs to your skin.
I like the product. It smells kinda perfumey and it’s quite strong. The sheet mask has eye flaps which is great on my eye. My skin feels hydrated after I used it.
Pros and Cons
- Quality sheet
- Doesn’t break me out
- Has eye flaps
- Has eye flaps
- Leaves skin moisturized
- Contains lots of essence
- Contains fragrance
- Contains paraben
If you'd like to try, you may purchase