The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue ReviewSeptember 23, 2014
Net Weight: 100 ml / 3.56 OZ
Product of: UK
Best for all skin types.
- Soften and revive your rough, tired feet with a skin-smoothing moisturizer that also cools and deodorizes—a customer favorite since 1985!
- The Body Shop’s Community Fair Trade peppermint oil is made with freshly cut leaves, steam-pressed and cooled to produce essential oil.
- Contains Community Fair Trade peppermint oil to promote a cooling sensation to leave feet feeling refreshed and helps to combat odor.
- Community Fair Trade cocoa butter is an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature.
- Sweet almond oil that is rich in essential fatty acids to help restore skin’s moisture barrier.
- Grape extract is a fruit acid that has skin smoothing and gentle exfoliation properties.
It comes in a jar-like plastic container. No spatula provided.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Glycine Soja Oil, Propylene Glycol, Theobroma cacao, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG-100 Stearate, Panthenol, Cera Alba, Lanolin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Mentha piperita, Levulinic Acid, p-Anisic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Acidophilus/Grape Ferment, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Linalool, Propyl Gallate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, CI 17200, CI 15985.
Texture & Fragrance
It smells great, just like peppermint. It’s somehow feels relaxing when applied. The product has a tint of light pink in it. The body shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue also has a thick, creamy texture.
- Simply massage into feet at bedtime.
- For enhanced hydration, use with Moisture Cotton Socks.
- Recommended by The Body Shop to be used with other products from the Peppermint collection as part of a foot care regime.
No wonder this is one of the best-selling product in The Body Shop! It really did make my feet super soft. My mum whose heels are practically cracked used this as well and her feet got better. No cracks! Plus, I love the peppermint scent. It’s really soothing and relaxing. It’s not greasy at all. Just feels like applying lotion to my foot.
Pros and Cons
- Contains no fragrance
- Contains no paraben
- Great minty smell
- Softens feet
- No spatula provided ( I don’t mind though)
RM 65.00/ 24.90