Wow! Both team played well yesterday!! Sorry, I’m totally in FIFA mood right now! But congratulations Argentina! Romero was the hero of day! Hehe a Messi fan here! Alright, today I would review The Body Shop Tea Tree Squeaky Clean Scrub. (UPDATE: They have a new packaging now).
Weight: 100 ml
Product of: UK
The Body Shop Tea Tree Line Description
- Tea tree is nature’s alternative to harsh ingredients, with Community Fair Trade organic tea tree oil, clinically proven to give clearer skin from one week.
- The range also uses tamanu oil extract which is reputed to help generate new tissue and improve the healing process for skin.
Other products that are available in this line are:
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion
And many more.
- This skin-clearing facial scrub combines micro-fine exfoliants with bursting beads to help unclog pores without over-drying.
- Use 2-3 times a week for skin that feels super clean and instantly smooth.
- Skin instantly feels soft, smooth and super clean
- Pores look visibly clearer and face feels purified
- Uses Community Fair Trade organic tea tree oil and Community Fair Trade marula oil.
It comes in a transparent tube with a cap.
Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Lauryl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil/Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Chloride, Mannitol, Sodium Hydroxide, p-Anisic Acid, Cellulose, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Fruit Extract, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Limonene, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Citral, Tocopheryl Acetate, Leptospermum Petersonii Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 42090/Blue 1
Texture & Fragrance
The product contains mild beads that are not rough on skin. It smells really refreshing and has a mild scent of tea tree oil. It gets foamy when rubbed.
- Squeeze an appropriate amount onto fingertips and apply to damp skin.
- Massage lightly in small circular movements across the face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Use a 2- 3 times a week.
This product is amazing. It does leave my skin soft and clean. It doesn’t clear out whiteheads though. I love the scent which is really refreshing and it lasted me for almost a year. Thankfully it didn’t break me out. It does help in calming the skin and reducing breakout. It also leaves my skin oil free.
Pros and Cons
- Smells refreshing
- Feels refreshed after use
- Leaves skin soft
- Leaves skin clean
- Controls oil
- Doesn’t dry out skin after use
- No paraben
- No fragrance
- No alchohol
- Did not break me out
- Lasted a year
- Not sure if it helps with blemishes
- Contains sodium laureth suplhate (may cause ace)
RM59.90/ SGD 24.90
Highly recommended for oily/combination skin