Hello everyone! It's Friday 13th! Today I would lie to review Lelan Vital ExtremeWear Liquid Eyeliner.
Weight: 0.65 ml
Product of: Korea
- Delivers carbon black colour in just one stroke.
- Firm yet flexible ultra-fine tip gives the ultimate smooth precision.
- No more eyelid pulling and skipping!
- Longwearing, waterproof, non-smudging, non-feathering formula.
- Easy to use, even for beginners.
- Free of parabens and petrochemicals.
Just glide on your eye lids!
Wow. I rarely wear makeup. I suck at it anyway. I kinda gave up using makeup and I spend a long time using a normal eyeliner on my eyes. My lids just can’t stay still. And then a friend recommended me this eyeliner and I found it awesome! It did live up to it’s description. (Well, most of it). As a beginner, it is just so easy to use. Im serious. Super easy that I don’t have to erase the whole thing again and again. It also stays for a long time and doesn’t smudge. The only problem is the eyeliner is not as black as it claims. It doesn’t give a nice contrast to my dark skin, rather it sort of blends in to my skin after a few hours.
Pros and Cons
- Gives smooth precision
- No more eyelid pulling
- Stays on lids for a long time
- Doesn’t smudge
- Easy to use
- Free of parabens and petrochemicals
- Available in Cosway oulets
- The colour is not dark enough
Highly recommended for beginners