728x90 AdSpace

Latest Posts

Ane Way. Powered by Blogger.
Apr 28, 2014

Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 Review


Hey! It's summer! My lips are getting chapped and I'm not drinking enough water. Well, I am very busy nowadays and the weather is scorching hot. No lip gloss could tackle that issue so I bought a new one. And, I'm going to do a review about it, as usual. :D


Basic Information
Net Weight: 4g (15 oz)
Product of: USA




Product Description
Conditions and protects dry, chapped lips

Packaging

Active Ingredients
  • 7.5% Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
  • 4.0% Benzophenone-3

Application
Apply on lips when needed

My Impression
Okay, so far it’s better than all the other lip gloss I have used. The previous ones always leaves my lips chapped but not this. After a few hours the application, my lips did not chap. It’s also transparent and suitable for daily use.

Pros & Cons
Pros

  • Does not lips dry and chapped for a few hours
Cons
  • Soften lips only for a few hours
  • Needed to be reapplied frequently

Rating
3.5

Recommendation
Recommended
Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 Review
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 Review Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Ane Way