Royal Expert White Cream Review

December 08, 2013

Hello everyone, today I'll be reviewing one of the most raved product in Malaysia which is the Royal Expert White Cream! I did not know about the cream until my cousin recommended it to me and gave me some sample, saying that my face is darker than my neck (face palm). It was obviously true so I tried the sample which eventually led me to buy the product because it works! After a month I then got to know that not only my relatives from Johor but my most of my friends from Selangor are using it as well! They are even selling the product. Its such a popular product but I never seen much blog. So here I am, blogging! :D


 Basic Information

Weight: 50 ml
Product of: Pakistan
This line also offers:
  • Royal Expert™ SPF 35 Day Cream
  • Royal Expert™ Aqua Mask
  • Royal Expert™ Oxygen Mask
  • Royal Expert™ Moisturising Lotion
  • Royal Expert™ Whitening Face Cleanser
  • Royal Expert™ Whitening Soap



Packaging
It comes in a jar and it has no spatula. It’s a must to wash your hands before touching the product.




Ingredients

Aqua, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Setearate, Polysorbate 60, Jojoba oil, grape seed oil, Kojic Dipalmttate, Dimenthicone, Niacinamide, Hydroxybenzoic acid, Arbutin, Potassium, metasulfite, ascorbic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, mineral oil, fragrance

Product Description
  • Tried and trusted for years, this magnificent cream will surely leave your skin bright and glowing
  • Brightens skin on daily basis
  • Treats fungal problems on daily basis
  • Treats pimples on daily basis
  • Treats wrinkles on daily basis

Texture & Fragrance
It has a nice fragrance that I can’t describe and it has a very thick texture and its not watery at all like most creams. It’s very light pinkish to beige sort of colour. 



Application
Direction: Apply and massage gently into the neck and face in an upward circular motions. For best results use twice a day. I do not now when to use it so I just skip my moisturizer and use this cream instead. I use it both day and night. I just use less than a pea because it just looks and feels too rich for my oily skin because of the thick texture.




My Impression
As the product described, it is a MAGNIFICENT cream! It almost magical! I admit I was a bit skeptical when I tried the sample because as far as I know, brightening products don’t really work, especially when you are under the sun everyday (by the way I do use sunscreen and use UV proof umbrella ALL the time!. But this product is just WOW! It actually brightens my skin in just two weeks! It seriously did. My face was darker than the rest of my body, but now my neck and my face has the same tone, which is a good thing. Not only that, my pimple has literally disappeared except for those once in month hormone rage. No more breakouts (I have seriously sensitive skin).  I really thought it was going to give me breakouts since it looks and feels too rich. I even had dark patches and now they are gone. My face even glows! It also did not make my face oily. So far this product gives the best  brightening effect. =D


My "barbecued" face :(

My skin tone is more even now

Pros and Cons
Pros
  • Brightens skin 
  • Treats pimples 
  • Not stated in the description but it stopped breakouts
  • Makes skin to glow
  • Evens out skin tone
  • Lightens blemishes
  • Suitable for oily skin
  • Less than a pea-sized amount is enough (well it works for me that way)

Cons
  • Expensive (but worth it)
  • Contains Paraben
  • Contains mineral oil
  • Contains alcohol
  • Jar with no spatula
  • Not easily available (only through agent)
  • There are many imitations around

Price
RM120 for 50 ml

Rating
4.5/5

Recommendation
Highly recommended

You Might Also Like

6 comments

recent posts

Labels by Countries

Subscribe