This is another product of Neutrogena that i'm going to review. Honestly, the only western skincare product that quite worked for me in many range was Neutrogena. This time I'm going to review my favourite Neutrogena face wash. I’ve using this for a long time and it has reduced my breakouts tremendously and made my skin less oily.
It comes in a tube form. I just have to squeeze some of the product out. I like it because I can control how much product I want easily.
Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, PEG-8, Propeylene Glycol, Myristic Acid, Beeswax, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Glyceril Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Menthyl Lactate,Synthetic Wax, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Isopulegol, Magnesium Aspartarte, CL77007, Zinc Gluconate, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Copper Gluconate, CL 42090, CL 17200
- Awakens your senses, while deeply cleansing your skin, leaving your skin amazingly clean, refreshed and energized.
- Creamy blue foam with fresh scent, energizing micro-beads and natural minerals forms a rich foamy leather to.
- Clean deep into pores, washing away oil, dirt and stubborn residue.
- Leave skin refreshingly clean, soft and smooth.
Texture & Scent
Just take a pea sized amount and massage on wet face. I would massage my face for two minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
|I applied some make-up on my hand to see if it can remove make-up.|
|It foams up pretty well.|
|My freshly cleaned hand. :)|
This is a really good cleanser. It is very effective also suitable for oily skin, cleans out all the oil and grease without leaving the skin dry. The foam is really soft and it feels really good and refreshing on my face. Ever since I started using this cleanser, it helped me to reduce breakouts efficiently and also reduced oil production in my skin. My face used to look very oily but it is less oily now. I really love this toner and I've been using this for the past 2 years.
The price is affordable but not very pocket-friendly.
Pros and Cons
- Available in most retail stores including pharmacies such as Guardian and Watson and also hypermarkets such as Tesco and Aeon.
- Refreshes skin while cleaning.
- Cleanses deeply.
- Refreshing scent.
- Does not leave my face dry.
- Removes make-up (but not completely)
- No breakouts
- Contains paraben.
- Does not remove make-up properly
This is a really good cleanser. The foam is really soft and it feels really good and refreshing on my face. Ever since I started using this cleanser, it helped me to reduce breakouts efficiently and also reduced oil production in my skin. My face used to look very oily but it is less oily now. It does remove make-up but not completely. But then it's alright, I don't use make-up for daily basis. But when I do, I would use Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner to remove the traces of my make-up (You can check out my review of the toner in the link). The only problem is it contains paraben.
If you'd like to try, you may purchase here ;)